1. The information we collect and how we use it
When you email us we need to know your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and brief details of the nature of your enquiry. We may also need to know if you have used our services before.
We gather and may hold this information for the following reasons;
- To allow us to process any online requests for information. The relevant information is used by us, to find the right person to deal with your enquiry and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the enquiry;
- If requested to we will hold your information on our applicants database in order to keep you up to date with properties that suit your criteria.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
3. How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium and there are no secured fields on this website, however we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
Our computer systems are restricted to authorised users by our Firewall and by the use of passwords on our computer system.
We also keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of D & M Pierce cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information. We are also bound by our professional rules of conduct to ensure that any correspondence passing between us is kept confidential.
4. Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or if you wish to withdraw your enquiry or your application to our database, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to
5. Your consent
6. How to contact us